Delivery Excellence Process Expert
Opublikowany 09.09.2022 |
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Six Sigma and Lean methodologies awareness; Technology awareness
- Solid knowledge of Excel, VBA, scripting solutions would be an asset
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work largely on your own initiative
- Experience in project management would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; fluent in English
What duties will help you grow?
- Establishing the relationship with engagements to support delivery teams in identifying Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities
- Driving Continuous Improvement projects to achieve overall objectives of the Organization and engagements
- Supporting Competitiveness agenda by monitoring Competitiveness targets realization
- Cooperating with Business Application Owners (BAO) and IA Practice to manage engagements' demand for new tools and process automation
- Supporting engagements in process automations realization and promoting Continuous Improvement methodology
- Providing CI related trainings and knowledge sharing to the business
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).